Welcome to the Micro and BioRobotics Laboratory, MaBLab. Our primary research field
aims to study and develop robotic systems, sensors and actuators for biomedical applications
such as softrobots and wearable softrobotic devices for therapy.
Our secondary research field aims to investigate and develop robotic microfluidic systems for manipulation and sorting
of microcomponents and/or biological cells.
As an interdisciplinary field,
physics, materials science, mechanical design, manufacturing processes and control theory are key areas to achieve our research.
- 11/2015 Alberto Reymundo, Marcelo Navarro and Emir visited the Biorobotics and Neurorehabilitation Lab at MIT to work on Softrobotics for neurorehabilitation.
- 11/2015 Marielena Velasco joint us to pursue her Eng. diploma thesis on Softrobotics. Welcome Marielena!
- 10/2015 Dr. Cécile Pacoret from Geneva University visited MaBLaB for a collaborative work on MicroRobotics!
- 08/2015 Elvin Muñoz joint us to pursue his Eng. diploma thesis on MicroManipulation. Welcome Elvin!
- 02/2015 Johan Quispe joint MaBLaB as the first ever research assistant to pursue his engineering diploma thesis. Welcome Johan!
© Untitled. All rights reserved. | Design: HTML5 UP
Universidad de Ingeniería y Tecnología - UTEC